Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Confidentiality Clause Fax

heard "Brotherhood of wine by Fabrizio Fedele

I met and talked for several hours with Fabrizio Fedele Wednesday 9 December at the 'Association Illimitarte Villaricca to a guest's friend Lello Cardone.

We met an accomplice to the registration of the second episode of POPODCAST - FREE MINDS IN FREE PODCAST initiative web radio to download, just mode of podcasting,
Fabrizio said that he was inspired for the title "Brotherhood of wine," which means wine brotherhood, the novel "The Brotherhood of the Grape " the American author John Fante .
Fante is incidentally the only author of whom I have read twice in a row then wrote a well-known is the "Ask the Dust . I finished and I started to read it!

Fabrizio says it has completed the sequence of the cd taking into account the fact that the curve of ethyl hangover has on his followers: dall'ebrezza stunning erratic until the abandonment of Bacchus in favor of Morpheus, in the sense of sleep and start dreaming.

Whatever the inspiration for this work, I appreciated the energy that the group has managed to infuse in sessions and the expressive character of the guitar Fabrizio.

Registration is sound and not just well done.

Fabrizio is a professional in my words speak far better of his artistic contributions, ranging from the relationship with the new staff of Hosanna along the path developed with his trio.

So I thought to ask a few questions to know him better Fabrizio.

Here is the interview.

MB: What are your artistic inspirations più immediate, quelle che bene o male sono finite, opportunamente foltrate e metabolizzate, sul manico dela tua chitarra?
FF : per i chitarristi senz'altro Hendrix, Metheny, Van Halen, John Scofield e Mike Stern, SRV, John Williams, Jeff Beck... ma ce ne sarebbero almeno altri 100 da nominare. Per la musica in generale i Beatles, Ozzy Osbourne, Bach, Bartok, tutto il rock annii '60, '70, '80... e tanto, troppo altro.

MB : Quali sono stati i tuoi modelli musicali, gli album di riferimento, il sound che hai usato quando hai cominciato a suonare?
FF : I miei modelli al principio erano due: Pat Metheny e Eddy Van halen... amavo la vena melodica del primo acrobatics and the aesthetic of a second!
I did not do many calculations have to have a sound identity (as long as I have been able to have one). Perhaps all of this back ground me various formats as they are today ... always evolving!

MB: Give me two words that will allow me to understand what you want to express when you play-no matter how difficult.
FF: Two words: good music (I hope).

MB: What is your equipment?
FF: Using esclusivamete Fender Stratocaster, a possible model of Foreign '50s or the like. My favorite is a vintage '57, a '56 Relic, a Classic '50 and a Mexico da me customizata con Pick DS (Davide Sorrentino, mio caro amico bassista/liutaio che sta preparandomi un modello DS Signature che sarà pronta a marzo)
Ampli Twin Amp 100, Bassman 4x10, Laney VC 50... tutti profondamente valvolari.
Pedali per lo più BOSS... DS1, BD2, DD6, Wah Jim Dunlop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment